At the end of this workshop, you will be able to know and use essentials of a good presentation, choose platforms that enhance your message and reach, set goals and timelines for your presentation, create engaging narrative from outline through final draft, edit and polish your presentation, offer and receive peer review and, develop best practices for future presentations.
• Duration approximately 2 hours.
• Access period 30 days.
• Self-Study Guide provided.
• Quick Reference Guide provided.
• Certificate of Completion provided.
• Content last updated January 2021.
• A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
Presentations, whether in person or via video interface, remain a primary means of building business relationships and partnerships that will sustain and grow your company. In the filled calendars of busy customers and investors, time is literally money. In 10-Minute Presentations, you will learn how to craft and polish an engaging, professional presentation that shares your message and call to action swiftly and clearly. This will maximise your impact, conversions and productivity.
What Will Students Learn?
• How to know and use essentials of a good presentation
• How to choose platforms that enhance their message and reach
• How to set goals and timelines for their presentation
• How to create engaging narrative from outline through final draft
• How to edit and polish their presentation
• How to offer and receive peer review
• How to develop best practices for future presentations
What Topics are Covered?
• Presentation wish list
• Choosing the right platform
• Outlines and touchstones
• Drafting your presentation
• Polishing your presentation
• Plan for success