Creating a Top-Notch Talent Management Program
In this course, you will learn about the various aspects of talent management, including performance management, succession planning, talent management programs, employee development strategies, and employee engagement plans.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Access period 30 days.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, and stability. This course will provide you with what it takes to have the right people ready.
Organisations recognise that they do better business when their people are engaged, motivated, and yes, talented. Having the right people in place at the right time is a key aspect to continued growth, success, or even just stability. This two-day course will provide you with just what it takes to have the right people ready. It will help you create a program to measure the talents of your people and how to help them grow in preparation for the future. It will also help you support and grow your organisation by teaching you how to apply the most current research and adapt your organisation to the ever-changing marketplaces.
An organisation’s most valued assets are its people, so it’s important to take care of them! For leaders who want to teach others the importance of talent management, as well as how to create a talent management program for the workplace, our training material has been designed to be customisable and comprehensive.
How You Will Benefit:
- Apply the multifaceted aspects of talent management in their own organisations
- Describe the skills required to manage high potential candidates
- Recognise and foster talent within an organisation
- Explain the principles of competency based management
- Use the language for talent management
What You Will Cover:
- Talent management, performance management, and succession planning
- Creating a talent management plan
- Competency-based programs
- Identifying talent
- Conducting talent assessments
- Keeping people interested
- Talent review meetings
- Compensation and benefits
- Communicating with high potentials
- Development strategies
- Fostering engagement
- Evaluating the plan