In this course, you will create your personal vision, identify your values, and make a bucket list. From there, youll create goals with SPIRIT, set up support systems, learn how to deal with setbacks, and identify ways to get started on your journey right now.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Access period 30 days.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
Success is not accidental. It is a result of thorough planning, hard work, drive, and determination. This goal setting course will help you teach participants how to set up a long-term life plan, create good goals, and achieve their dreams.
We all have things we want in life. The route to success is to take the things that we dream about and wish for, and turn them into reality. This workshop will lead participants through thinking, planning, and taking action on the things they really want. They will learn ways to ensure that they get where they want to go in life.
What Will Students Learn?
- Identify what’s important to you in your life
- Use goal setting activities and appropriate language to articulate what you want in your life
- Explain what your dreams and goals are for both the short and long term
- Use motivating techniques to help you reach your goals
- Understand how to deal with setbacks
What Topics are Covered?
- Laying the foundation
- What’s in your bucket?
- Getting down to business
- Getting started today
- Dealing with setbacks