Marketing for Small Businesses
This course will teach you how marketing is different for small businesses, elements of a successful marketing message, what the marketing cycle looks like, how to build a marketing plan with the five Ps, how to market with social media, and how to create a marketing budget. You will also explore over 100 strategies and consider which ones are right for your small business.
- A full description of this course is located below.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Access period 30 days.
- Duration: 4 hours.
Available!Return to Store
Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. This course will show you how small businesses can leverage traditional marketing tools to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals.
Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. Small businesses don’t always have a big budget for marketing, so they have to do things a little differently than big business in order to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals. This course will help small business owners and managers develop their marketing message, create a marketing plan, and apply the right strategies.
How You Will Benefit:
- Describe the essential elements of a marketing plan, no matter the size of the business
- Apply tools and strategy to create a marketing plan that supports the growth of their small business
- Use six steps to create, implement, and review a marketing plan
- Leverage the best of Internet and social media marketing
What You Will Cover:
- Marketing for small business
- Elements of a successful marketing message
- The marketing cycle in small business
- Marketing strategies
- Implementing your plan
- Internet marketing basics