Performance Management: Managing Employee Performance
In this course, you will learn about the Shared Management Model, which helps the manager transfer motivation and responsibility for results to the employee. This course will cover all three phases of the model: preparing the employee for the job, motivating them to do it, and evaluating their performance.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Access period 30 days.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
Inspiring someone to be their best is no easy task. Just how do you manage for optimum performance? How do you create a motivating environment that encourages people to go beyond their best? This one-day workshop will give you some of those skills.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the role of goal setting in performance management.
- Have tools to help your employees set and achieve goals.
- Have a three-phase model that will help you prepare employees for peak performance, activate their inner motivation, and evaluate their skills.
- Have a better knowledge of motivational tools and techniques.
What Topics are Covered?
- The Shared Management Model
- Setting Goals
- Phase I (Preparation): Choosing the Right
- Person for the Job, Setting Standards, Coaching, and Training
- Phase II (Activation): Motivation
- Phase III (Ongoing and Formal Evaluation)