Honing and Delivering Your Message
Learn how to clarify your message and how to present it, successfully communicate your message, and ensure your listeners hear what you want to get across to them with the Honing and Delivering Your Message course.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Access period 30 days.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
This course will prepare learners to develop a message and remain on topic when they are presenting that message. Topics covered include determining your target audience, and different ways to present your message.
This workshop will help you teach participants:
- To effectively communicate a message and deliver a point in all forms of communication.
- To present ideas to a group or use social media to share a message.
- How to become a better spokesperson.
What Will Students Learn?
- Clarify your message and determine how to present it
- Successfully communicate your message using various forms of communication
- Effectively listen and communicate
- Ensure your listeners hear your message
What Topics are Covered?
- What is Your Message
- Three Ways to Present Your Message
- Delivering Your Message in a Different Way
- Effective Listening
- What is Your Body Saying?
- Presenting Your Message to an Audience