Business Succession Planning: Developing and Maintaining a Succession Plan
This course will teach you how to develop and maintain a succession plan with the SUCCESS model, which includes developing a system, identifying resources, creating risk assessments, developing action plans, implementing those plans, and evaluating the results.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Access period 30 days.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
Change is a hallmark of today’s business world. In particular, our workforce is constantly changing – people come and go, and move into new roles within the company. Succession planning can help you make the most of that change by ensuring that when someone leaves, there is someone new to take their place. This course will help you develop, maintain, and evaluate your succession plan.
It’s about developing leaders, and knowing how to develop a succession plan that supports an organisation throughout its entire process. With a full day of rich content on the value of succession planning, its key elements, and the opportunity for students to create their own effective business continuity plan unique to their own business’ needs, our Business Succession Planning training material provide everything necessary for clients who want to give their team the best business success training.
How You Will Benefit:
- Understand the value of succession planning for successful businesses.
- Develop expertise with the key elements of a succession plan.
- Create and discuss aspects of a succession plan.
- Discuss the elements of a succession plan in terms of roles, responsibility, function, scope, and evaluation.
What You Will Cover?
- A need for succession planning
- Defining a succession plan
- Identifying resources and analysing risks
- Defining roles, responsibilities, and functions
- Gathering information
- Forecasting needs
- Putting the plan together
- Putting the plan into action
- Evaluating and reviewing the plan
- Your action plan