Personal Brand: Maximizing Personal Impact
In this course, you’ll learn what a brand is and how you can leverage it to make a personal impact. You’ll define, design, and plan the interior elements of your brand (such as your confidence level and approach to others) as well as the exterior elements (such as how you dress and act). You’ll also learn supporting skills, such as setting goals, communicating effectively, building your credibility, managing difficult conversations, influencing others, and speaking in public.
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Access period 30 days.
- Self-Study Guide provided.
- Quick Reference Guide provided.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Content last updated January 2020.
- A full description of the course is located below.
Available!Return to Store
Abigail Van Buren, the writer of Dear Abby, once said, There are two kinds of people: those who come into a room with the attitude, Here I am! and those who have the attitude, There you are! This course is an exploration about the type of impact we want to have in life and work.
Professionals must make their image work for them, not against them. As a business leader you know that employees reflect your corporate brand. In fact, your people are your brand. All the investments your company spends on corporate branding and raising awareness can be weakened by employees not reflecting the correct image for your organisation. The personal impact demonstrated by your people effects your brand loyalty and ultimately your business success and bottom line.
Personal Brand: Maximising Personal Impact is an exciting training program developed to help you train your people on the reasons and ways to project themselves with the confidence and executive presence needed to instil trust and credibility in a business setting. This course also deals with the situations where a person is overlooked because their profile and visibility is lacking or dress and appearance got in the way of their true qualities and abilities.
This course is a exploration about the type of impact we want to have in life and work. Participants will consider and define the influence that they can have on their life and work. They will also learn skills for success and how to create those circumstances.
What Will Students Learn?
- Speak in terms of the impact and influence that you want to have in life and work
- Understand your personal style in terms of your personal brand
- Develop skill in areas like focus, concentration, and communication to support your brand
- Build credibility and trust by living your brand
- Take ownership of your image, both online and in person
What Topics are Covered?
- Importance of a personal brand
- Your brand approach to others
- Looking at the outside and the inside
- Setting goals
- Networking for success
- Communication strategies
- Building your credibility
- Brand You
- Living your brand
- Managing your social media presence
- Having influence
- Dealing with challenging people
- Presentations and meetings